Ready to use water-repellent, based on siloxane, in a watery dispersion.
- Quick development of water-repellent properties
- Optimum penetration capacity
- Colour less protection
- Ready for use
12 months in a dry place, protected by freezing in sealed conditions.
Fields of use
- HYDROSHIELD protects against rainfall in a uniform and long-lasting way, without altering the colour of the treated surface.
- The treatment does not form a film on the surface, thus allowing these to "breathe".
- Prevents the dirt carried by the water from penetrating, making the surfaces self- cleaning.
- Prevents the surfaces from crumbling due to freezing due to freezing/thawing cycles.
- The treated surfaces must be porous, such as: cementitious plaster, untural stone, sandstone, mineral plasters.
Nature of the product
HYDROSHIELD is a watery emulsion containing siloxanes and specific additiv Ask our technical department for the safety brief for further information.
*Natural stones 0.20kg/m2
*Plaster and brickwork 0.25 kg/m2
1 ltr, 5 ltr and 10 ltr. Container