Ready to use waterproofing paste in a watery dispersion.
- Single pack ready to use pest
- Very high elongation
- Can be applied by smooth knife, trowel and brush
Viscous white coloured paste
12 months in a dry place, protected against freezing in packed condition.
Fields of use
- Waterproofing plastered surfaces, plaster or plasterboard panels and screeds prior to fixing tiles in bathrooms, showers or places where there is lots of moisture.
- Waterproofing terraces, balconies, prior to fixing ceramic tiles.
- As a crack-inhibiting membrane.
- To restore the waterproofing properties of old bituminous sheathing or bituminous aggregates (prior to applying HYDROGUM almost 2 hours earlier).
- Permanent encapsulation of asbestos cement (prior to applying HYDROGUM almost 2 hours earlier).
- For application in a single coat as bonding primer on the remains of old vinyl or polyurethane adhesives prior to glueing times with cement-base adhesives.
- As a waterproofing on old ceramic tiles prior to glueing tiles with cementitious adhesives of class C2 S1 or C2 S2 (prior to applying HYDROGUM almost 2 hours earlier).
- Waterproofing gutters, eaves, etc.
Cementitious plaster, cement lime mortar, concrete, cement-based scree anhydrite screeds, plaster, plasterboard.
1.4-1.5kg/m2 for every mm of thickness
1 ltr, 5ltr,and 10ltr, Bucket