Water-repellent based on oligomeric siloxanes in solvent with high penetration capacities.
- Quick development of water-repellent properties
- Optimum penetration capacity
- Water repellent
- Ready for use
- Colour less protection
12 months in a dry place, sheltered from the heat in sealed conditions.
Fields of use
- HYDROSHIELD S protects against rainfall in a uniform and long-lasting way, without altering the colour of the treated surface.
- The treatment does not form a film on the surface, thus allowing these to breathe.
- Prevents the dirt carried by the water from penetrating, making the surfaces self-cleaning.
- Prevents the surfaces from crumbling due to freezing/thawing cycles.
- The treated surfaces must be porous such as: cementitious plaster,cast or precast or precast concrete, unclad brickwork, natural stone marble compound, unglazed tiles.
Concrete - 0.1-0.3kg/m2
Natural stones - 0.1-0.30kg/m2
Plaster and brickwork - 0.2-0.8kg/m2
1 ltr, 5 ltr and 20 ltr. Container